Size: 8-12 (US Men)
- Dr. Comforts ortho sandal collection helps correct posture, alleviate foot pain, back pain, shin splints, and aching legs.
Dr Comfort Colin Men Slippers109.00
- Exactly as described. My husband has issues with plantar fasciitis and I bought these for him and the problem has really improved.
- Good fit, solid design, nice traction from the sole tread pattern, firm arch support
- Since my podiatrist has me wearing the insteps now these flip flops have them built in and I really like that. Cause a slip-in device would not work as they would come out the back as I walked (which I tried with regular flip flops!). They are very comfortable and so much cooler than the exercise shoes with the slip-in insteps I'd been wearing so far this warm season. They seem well made so hopefully I'll get good wear out of them since I'm on a fixed income retiree.
- I wore these for a solid week while on vacation. Most comfortable pair of sandals I have ever had, and since having Plantar fasciitis for the past couple of years, these sandals are actually more comfortable that my custom made orthotics. I highly recommend to anyone who has foot issues, but also dont want to wear shoes all summer. Outstanding arch support.
- My Podiatrist sells Dr. Comfort, and that is where I first tried them for my feet. And ever since then, they are my go-to sandals 24/7 all year long! They are good looking, comfortable, supportive, and I can stand in them at work with no problems whatsoever! I also love the fact that I can get a discount here on-line, so I have a couple of each color in my closet! BTW, I have hammertoes, bunions, and sometimes Plantar Fasciitis! Thank you, Dr. Comfort!