KT Tape Pro® can be worn in the shower, in the pool, or while riding waves at the beach. Synthetic performance fibers are fast-drying, water resistant, and provide superior strength, stretch, and recoil. KT Tape Pro® also features an adhesive formulated to remain in place for 4-7 days.
KT Tape Pro® fibers feature a stronger elastic core which delivers better support for muscles, joints and tendons without restricting comfort and range of motion. This improved elastic core retains its elasticity far better over time and provides more durable support than cotton kinesiology tape, lasting as long as you need it. Like top athletes, it relies on both strength and endurance to get the job done.
KT Tape Pro® is pre-cut and ready to apply right out of the box. Pre-cut strips have rounded corners which help to prevent the corners from catching on clothing or the edges fraying. Each roll contains 20 pre-cut strips that are 10 inches long and 2 inches wide.
KT Tape® products are Hypoallergenic, Latex-Free, Natural Rubber-Free! This means that our products have been designed and developed to contain fewer potential substances that can trigger allergic reactions. While our goal is to provide you products that won’t cause any irritations, if you are known to have sensitive skin or prone to irritation, we recommend testing a small piece of KT Tape applied with no stretch on tougher skin such as the knee or forearm before utilizing our product line.
*NOT CLINICALLY PROVEN FOR ALL INJURIES
- 100% Synthetic engineered performance fabric to bring you superior support compared to cotton tape
- Stronger elastic core within KT Tape Pro® ensures longer-lasting benefits of pain relief and support*
- Versatile pre-cut strips can be applied to target pain*
- Latex-free, hypoallergenic, and natural rubber-free
Each box includes:
- 20 precut strips of 100% synthetic tape
- One hard plastic carrying case with twist on lids to keep your tape in good shape in your gym bag or purse
- One Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions for the most common injuries*