Skin-removing and black-foot film penetrate the mild lactic acid component, causing the old waste keratin to fall off automatically.
Additional cleansing bamboo fermentation broth and collagen to help restore delicate skin.
Let the feet have multiple maintenances at once, bid farewell to the rough feet, and don’t worry about slippers from the rest.
How to use:
- Clean and dry the foot first, then put the foot film on both feet, tear off the instep sticker and stick together.
- After 15-25 minutes, rinse with clean water and dry.
- If the stratum corneum is thicker, it is recommended that it be applied for a longer period of time.
- After about 3-5 days, the soles of the feet will gradually appear rough, dry, dead skin cells or cortex.
- After gently wiping with a dry cloth, it will come off. Remember not to rub or tear it off.
- You’ll see a new look, like a baby’s matte feet
- You can apply it with your favorite lotion later to maintain a soft and bright white skin.