Free Shipping Purchase $25 and above.
• 280 mg/oz Aescin
• Tonifier for Tissues & Vein Appearance
• Formulated by Michael Tierra L.Ac, O.M.D
Gently massage into skin morning and night. For best results, use for at least 6 weeks.
Horse Chestnut Seed Extract (standardized to 20% aescin), butcher’s broom leaf extract, witch hazel bark extract, white oak bark extract, myrrh gum extract, and rosemary leaf oil.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, aloe vera leaf gel, glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), caprylic/capric triglyceride (emollient), glycerin, stearic acid, beeswax, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, methyl glucoses (from sugar plant), lecithin phospholipid, jojoba seed oil, tocopheryl acetate (natural vitamin E), phenoxyethanol (preservative), xanthan gum, grapefruit seed extract, and benzyl alcohol (preservative).
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Cream29.90
- Customer Reviews
- I've been using this for about a month. I've noticed less redness on my face and the capillaries around my nose seem to be disappearing. Only time will tell if it makes them go away totally. I would use this cream even if it didn't lighten capillaries. I don't need to use any other moisturizer and my overall skin texture is MUCH more even and soft. I have ordered this twice and will keep using it for as long as it's available. You can't go wrong with this stuff!!
- I have very noticeable spider veins on my chin that makeup will not cover for more than an hour or two. After using this product every morning and before bed, I noticed a difference in just a few days. The veins are noticably calmed down less red. It is advised to use it at least 6 weeks for best results. I am hoping for even better results in the weeks to come. The only negative is the unpleasant smell when you first apply but it does dissapate after a while.
- have inherited chronic venous insufficiency. I have had six vein surgeries, thousands of injections and many laser treatments. I do everything possible for my legs including hose, Vitamin K and walking. This product says to wait for six months before making a judgement but I saw marked improvement within one week. I tried taking some of the ingredients as a supplement but I became nauseous with headaches. Trans-dermal cream application bypasses the liver and delivers medication where it is needed. It is how I take some other medications. The smell is mild and temporary. I intend to keep using this forever. Ten stars if possible. I would have bought it before but it seemed to good to be true.