What’s included in the set?
- 1 pair x bunion night straightener
- 1 pair x ultrathin bunion corrector
- 1 bottle x bunion cream
Bunion Night Straightener
- Suitable for Bunion, Hammer Toe, Overlapped Toe, Calloused Toe
- Comfortable to wear, easy to put on, scientifically correct the big toe according to the mechanics of the human foot
- Aluminum support for strong lightweight support, fiber stretch fabric, and tightening velcro to keep straightener in place
- Provides foot arch support with tightening strap to create a stable arch
- Nano silver bracket for anti-bacterial properties
- Adjustable ankle strap can allow users to achieve big toe thrust stability
- Enables wearer to make customizable correction according to personal comfort
Ultrathin Bunion Corrector
- Suitable for people with bunions.
- A non surgical solution for realigning the big toe.
- Only 0.4mm thick and can be easily worn with any shoe.
- Extremely comfortable to wear without adding any bulky splints.
- Podiatrist-recommended product.
- Put it on like a pair of sock, positioning your big toe into the pocket.
- By anchoring the bunion corrector around the ankle, the big toe is gently pulled away from the other toes, improving balance and restoring a more natural alignment.
- The material also helps to reduce the amount of abrasion commonly faced by people with bunion.
- It’s made from top quality products and comes on clinical quality.
- Reduces inflammation that causes the pain.
- Increase circulation which speeds up healing.
- Penetrates through the skin and takes effect more readily than oral anti-inflammation.
- FDA tested formulation.
- Suitable for any joint pain or soreness caused inflammation.
- Can be used as an instant pain relief, or before heading out for the day.
Recommended Usage Instructions
- Wear bunion corrector in the day when going out or at home. Put it on like a pair of sock, positioning your big toe into the pocket. Suggested wear time is 2-6 hours per day initially, working up to a full days’ wear. After 2-3 days, if you feel no discomfort, continue wearing up to 8 hours a day. It’s normal to feel some numbness during the first few days of wear. Don’t force yourself to wear it when you feel discomfort.
- Wear bunion straightener in the night when sleeping. First secure the strap around your big toe, with the hard splint beside your big toe. Wrap the bigger strap around your feet arch. Lastly, secure the strap around your ankle. Slight discomfort may be experienced as your feet is getting adjusted to the straightener. If you feel any discomfort during the night, take it out and continue again the following night. Don’t force yourself to wear it if uncomfortable. Progressively increase the tightness of the strap and the duration of wear until you can wear it for the whole night.
- Apply bunion cream daily morning and night onto the affected area and rub until the cream fully dissolves.
Product Care Instructions
- Wash daily after use for hygiene purposes. Wash with light soap and water.
- Do not put under direct sunlight.
- XS – Size 37 and below
- S – Size 37.5 – Size 39
- M – Size 39.5 – Size 41
- L – Size 42 – Size 44
Not sure which bunion kit is right for you?
Domestic shipping – 3-5 business days, dispatched from Singapore
International shipping – 7-10 business days, dispatched from Singapore