Shoes size in Euro:
<37 : XS
37.5 – 39 : S
39.5 – 41 : M
42 – 44 : L
Not sure about what sizes suit you better? Call/whatsapp +6588117258, let us help!
The Ultrathin Bunion Bootie is a nonsurgical solution for realigning the big toe. Only 0.4mm thick and can be easily worn with any shoe, the Bunion Bootie is extremely comfortable to wear without adding any bulky splints.
Suitable for people with bunions. These booties are very soft on the skin and can be worn either with or without the shoes.
By anchoring the Bootie around the ankle, the big toe is gently pulled away from the other toes, improving balance and restoring a more natural alignment. The material also helps to reduce the amount of abrasion commonly faced by people with the bunion. Podiatrist-recommended products for individuals who don’t want painful, costly bunion surgery.
Put it on like a pair of socks, positioning your big toe into the pocket. Remember that feet tend to swell slightly as the day goes on, especially in warmer temperatures. It’s best to try your Bootie on for the first time in the morning.
- Bunion Bootie is the complete non-surgical treatment for BUNION PAIN and discomfort; temporarily PROTECTS, CORRECTS, SUPPORTS, and is DISCRETE! The support can be worn barefoot and IN ANY SHOE for day and night support.
- An ULTRA-THIN barrier (only 0.4mm thick) to help PROTECT AGAINST BLISTERS, RUBBING, & REDNESS while SEPARATING the 1st & 2nd toes.
- A NATURAL & COMFORTABLE way to treat bunion pain.
- 100% made of soft flexible material (nylon & polyurethane), LATEX FREE.
Note: Order is for per piece.
Feel safe buying with FeetCare. We have 2 retail shops in Singapore and provide after-sale service.
Call/Whatsapp 8811 7258 if you have any questions.
Our customer feedbacks and testimonial:
Ultrathin bunion bootie0.00
- The second one I’ve bought in 6 years. This time I needed it for my left foot. Still bought a rightee, just turn it wrong side out to use. I wouldn’t be without it. It keeps my foot in alignment and pain free most of the time. When that spot does hurt I know I need to back off and rest. Meanwhile, what I feared was an inexorable march to full-on bunion deformity has been halted in its tracks. I had to get a second one because I lost track of the first one after it “fixed” my right toe, and because I wear it constantly so wash it in the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. How do I know when I need it? If my toe aches and it’s off, I put it on. If my toe aches and it’s on, I elevate my feet and take it off for awhile. Having known people who went thru it, I would earnestly recommend these be tried before going thru THAT surgery.
- It is comfortable and it holds my foot together pretty well. The only ibsevation is that he size-extra small-is still to lare for my foot
- I'm very impressed. At first it didn't look like much nor feel like much but within less than 15 minutes I could feel the relief as my toe began to straighten. I couldn't believe an xtra small would work but it's perfect. I highly recommend this product.
- Received product in 2 days, All in good order and comfortable to wear, could feel a good grip on the feet. Easily washable and quick dry too. Need more time to see full results though.
- Package came very fast, within 2 days of making the order.