What’s included in the product?
- 1 pc x ultrathin bunionette bootie corrector
- Suitable for people with bunions.
- A non surgical solution for realigning the big toe.
- Only 0.6mm thick and can be easily worn with any shoe.
- Extremely comfortable to wear without adding any bulky splints.
- Podiatrist-recommended product.
- Put it on like a pair of sock, positioning your big toe and small toe into the pocket.
- By anchoring the bunion corrector around the ankle, the big toe is gently pulled away from the other toes, improving balance and restoring a more natural alignment.
- The material also helps to reduce the amount of abrasion commonly faced by people with bunion.
- It’s made from top quality products and comes on clinical quality.
Recommended Usage Instructions
- Wear bunionette bootie corrector in the day when going out or at home. Put it on like a pair of sock, positioning your big toe and small toe into the pocket. Suggested wear time is 2-6 hours per day initially, working up to a full days’ wear. After 2-3 days, if you feel no discomfort, continue wearing up to 8 hours a day. It’s normal to feel some numbness during the first few days of wear. Don’t force yourself to wear it when you feel discomfort.
Product Care Instructions
- Wash daily after use for hygiene purposes. Wash with light soap and water.
- Do not put under direct sunlight.
- S – Size 37.5 and below
- M – Size 38 – Size 40
- L – Size 40.5 and above
Not sure which bunion kit is right for you?
Contact +65 8811 7258 or visit us to speak with our friendly specialists, we will guide you and help you recover from bunions.
Domestic shipping – 3-5 business days, dispatched from Singapore
International shipping – 7-10 business days, dispatched from Singapore