Product details of Formthotics Dual Red Density Custom Medical Orthotics Insole | Arch Support | Shoe Insole for Running, Plantar Fasciitis
- High density semi-rigid base with a 60% softer top layer
- Enhanced biomechanical support and durability with enhanced comfort and cushioning from the soft top layer
- Correct your supination, stabilise your feet, and reduce pain.
- Deep heel cup for firm, flexible and functional support
- Mouldable and conforms to your feet over time
- Relieves pain and discomfort from Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Pain, Flat Foot and Bunions
- Approved by PFA
– Formthotics™ Dual Red Insoles provides both cushioning and control with a double Formax™ foam layer. – Formthotics provides custom support to your feet stimulating foot and leg muscles to give optimal performance, balance, and strength for better running technique. – Formthotics dual foam consist of a hard base for greater biomechanical support and a softer top layer for cushioning and comfort.
[ 3D milled for maximum consistency throughout. ] Thermoforability allows it to be heat moulded for a custom fit while also allowing it to return to its original shape for remoulding. [ Arch support ensures a neutral position of the foot. ] Deep heel cup creates a snug 3D fit, assisting with shock absorption and minimising heel strike. [ Made from Formax™ foam ] Flexible, lightweight, supportive, waterproof, resistant to fungi and mould, and hypo-allergic. [ Contains Ultra-Fresh™ ] Inhibits growth of bacteria and fungi to keep your feet clean and healthy.