What’s included in the product?
- 1 pair x bunion care sleeve with toe spreader
- Suitable for people with bunions.
- A non surgical solution for realigning the big toe.
- Only 0.6mm thick and can be easily worn with any shoe.
- Extremely comfortable to wear without adding any bulky splints.
- Podiatrist-recommended product.
- Put it on like a pair of sleeve, positioning your big toe into the pocket and the silicone between your first and second toe.
- By positioning the silicone between your first and second toe, the big toe is gently pushed away from the other toes, improving balance and restoring a more natural alignment.
- The material also helps to reduce the amount of abrasion commonly faced by people with bunion.
- It’s made from top-quality clinic materials.
Recommended Usage Instructions
- Wear bunion care sleeve with toe spreader in the day when going out or at home. Put it on like a pair of sock, positioning your big toe into the pocket and the silicone between your first and second toe. Suggested wear time is 2-6 hours per day initially, working up to a full days’ wear. After 2-3 days, if you feel no discomfort, continue wearing up to 8 hours a day. It’s normal to feel some numbness during the first few days of wear. Don’t force yourself to wear it when you feel discomfort.
Product Care Instructions
- Wash daily after use for hygiene purposes. Wash with light soap and water.
- Do not put under direct sunlight.
- Free Size
Not sure which bunion kit is right for you?
Domestic shipping – 3-5 business days, dispatched from Singapore
International shipping – 7-10 business days, dispatched from Singapore