What’s included in the product?
- 1 pair x OS1st Bunion Relief Socks
- Suitable for people with bunions.
- A non surgical solution for realigning the big toe.
- Only 1 mm thick and can be easily worn with any shoe.
- Extremely comfortable to wear without adding any bulky splints.
- Podiatrist-recommended product.
- Put it on like a pair of socks, positioning your big toe into the pocket.
- By positioning the big toe into the pocket, the big toe is gently pulled away from the other toes, improving balance and restoring a more natural alignment.
- The material also helps to reduce the amount of abrasion commonly faced by people with bunion.
- It’s made from top-quality clinic materials.
Recommended Usage Instructions
- Wear bunion relief socks in the day when going out or at home. Put it on like a pair of sock, positioning your big toe into the pocket. Suggested wear time is 2-6 hours per day initially, working up to a full days’ wear. After 2-3 days, if you feel no discomfort, continue wearing up to 8 hours a day. It’s normal to feel some numbness during the first few days of wear. Don’t force yourself to wear it when you feel discomfort.
Product Care Instructions
- Wash daily after use for hygiene purposes. Wash with light soap and water.
- Do not put under direct sunlight.
- S: Size 38 and below
- M: Size 38 – 42
- L: Size 43 and above
Not sure which bunion kit is right for you?
Contact +65 8811 7258 or visit us to speak with our friendly specialists, we will guide you and help you recover from bunions.
Domestic shipping – 3-5 business days, dispatched from Singapore
International shipping – 7-10 business days, dispatched from Singapore