What’s included in the product?
- 1 pair x OS1st Bunion Relief Socks
- Suitable for people with bunions.
- A non surgical solution for realigning the big toe.
- Only 1 mm thick and can be easily worn with any shoe.
- Extremely comfortable to wear without adding any bulky splints.
- Podiatrist-recommended product.
- Put it on like a pair of socks, positioning your big toe into the pocket.
- By positioning the big toe into the pocket, the big toe is gently pulled away from the other toes, improving balance and restoring a more natural alignment.
- The material also helps to reduce the amount of abrasion commonly faced by people with bunion.
- It’s made from top-quality clinic materials.
Recommended Usage Instructions
- Wear bunion relief socks in the day when going out or at home. Put it on like a pair of sock, positioning your big toe into the pocket. Suggested wear time is 2-6 hours per day initially, working up to a full days’ wear. After 2-3 days, if you feel no discomfort, continue wearing up to 8 hours a day. It’s normal to feel some numbness during the first few days of wear. Don’t force yourself to wear it when you feel discomfort.
Product Care Instructions
- Wash daily after use for hygiene purposes. Wash with light soap and water.
- Do not put under direct sunlight.
- S: Size 38 and below
- M: Size 38 – 42
- L: Size 43 and above
Not sure which bunion kit is right for you?
Domestic shipping – 3-5 business days, dispatched from Singapore
International shipping – 7-10 business days, dispatched from Singapore
OS1st Bunion Relief Socks0.00
- Thanks for making my feet feel nearly normal again.
- I Love these socks! Very comfortable for working 12 hour hospital shifts. Keeps my bunion from swelling and hurting.
- Have tried everything ... toe socks, compression socks, and on and on. OrthoSleeve BR4 Bunion Relief Socks have been by far the most effective product I have ever tried. Never realized that having your large toe separated from your other 4 toes provides amazing balance and comfort. They do not "fix" my very bad foot but they do bring much needed relief when walking, better balance and I have noticed I do not need to use my splint on the bunion foot nearly as often AND my feet feel so much better at night.
- When you are on your feet all day, this is a must have.Very comfy when I go walking or hiking & protects my feet from rubbing.
- Perfect protection for athletes.I started having issues with a bunion on my left foot approximately 6 months ago, that has progressively gotten worse. It hurts to wear certain shoes and I have pain in my big toe after exercise and during sleeping. I actually purchased 2 different solutions for this issue. This one and another. The one that I thought would provide more relief, actually did not. The BR4 provides support and protection from shoe friction. I am an athlete, working out daily and these sleeves are comfortable to wear, allow me to get my complete workout in without pain and discomfort. They do require a little getting used to as the toes are typically used to working together, therefore my second toe does get tired. I would definitely recommend these to anyone having an issue with bunions and definitely for those who are athletic and/or very active.